Saturday, May 8, 2010

Date Day

Andrew and I have been hanging out all day because I did not have to work this weekend!!!!! We woke up to my alarm that was set for yesterday and I forgot to turn it off. I woke up before that so that was okay, it was just Andrew who woke up to it. We began the day with going to the Gresham Farmer's Market, which was the opening day. We enjoyed it, but did not look much since we do now own a home or live in a place where we could decorate with plants. I just can't wait until it is berry season. After coming home after a short walk there, we relaxed a bit then walked over to Gresham Station. Looked around Borders and at Disneyland books, then off to Coldstone we went. We had a buy one, get one free so hey why not use it! Now we are back home relaxing and thinking about what to make for dinner. My parents are in Spokane for my sister Anna's master's graduation, so it is just the hubs, brother, and at me home this weekend. Least it is a gorgeous beautiful day in the Pacific Northwest! =)

1 comment:

Kiah said...

Sounds like an awesome date. I went to Coldstone. Very yummy.