Sunday, November 1, 2009
Surprise!
October 30th was a date that I had to keep open on my calendar. I did not know why and I was totally confused. My family kept telling me what are you doing Friday...do you have any plans? Half my family was in on what was going on and others told me I do not know what your brother is talking. Well, Friday came around and Katie Casebeer came up here so we could go to IKEA, so I thought. Well, I had to work until 3:30pm so Katie was going to come up here then and we were supposed to head off. Well, my dad kept telling me what I had to wait, wait, wait and I felt bad that Katie was having to wait. Well, my oldest brother came back from picking up his dog from the vet and handed me something. Well, it turns out they were Rascal Flatts tickets, I was going with Katie, and it was a surprise! Katie was in on the surprise and no we were not going to IKEA that day comes to find out. Here are the pictures to prove that we were there. We were about 14 rows up from the floor which were amazing. Rascal Flatts was great in concert and very thankful that Katie and I got to go. Thank you Josh for getting us tickets! I took more pictures...but I do not have the time.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment